Meet Amanda, Principal Consultant at AJJ Consulting
Let's face it, if correctly pricing your products and services was easy, everyone would be doing it.
But the cold hard facts are – it's not easy. In fact, for most businesses, despite the fact that the future profitability of their organisation is dependent on it, the idea of costing a product is not based in any sort of mathematical modelling or strategy.
That's where Amanda and her team can help.
‘I love working with a variety of different clients to help them achieve their goals. This is not just a job for me, it’s a passion. Once I’m hired by a client, I’m on a mission to help them in every way possible!’
~ Amanda Dyason
We specialise in analysing the numbers, allocating the costs and basically setting up your business's accounts to ensure your profitability and longevity. Our strategies are in-depth and based on an understanding of cashflow, expenses and business growth formulas. We help you to get the foundations right so that a big sales month, means more profit… not just more work.
Amanda is a member of:
AJJ Consulting is
GITC Version 5 Certified
Her qualifications include:
- BBus – Bachelor of Business
- Dip(AdvMgmt) – Diploma in Management (Advanced) 2010
- Dip(HR) – Diploma in Human Resources 2008
- Dip(Mgmt) – Diploma in Management 2008
- Dip(Acct) – Diploma in Accounting 2007
- Dip(Bus) – Diploma in Business 2007
- Currently studying FastTrack MBA with double major in Corporate Finance and Human Resource Management