How much money are you wasting EVERYDAY on unnecessary expenses, or under-priced products/services?
In order to achieve consistent revenue growth, your company needs to be in constant control of your cost base and pricing strategy. But most businesses only have a vague (at best) understanding on how their expenses ACTUALLY impact their bottom line.
If you're ready to take control of your expenses, contact AJJ Consulting now.
“Amanda is a highly motivated and effective finance professional. Her work in cost accounting systems demonstrated a deep understanding of the complexities facing commercial and government business in understanding their true cost of delivering service. I sort her counsel constantly throughout the project. She would be a valuable member of any team and I recommend her without reservation.” ~ Greg Layton, Manager, Service Delivery, Department of Education Training and the Arts
At AJJ Consulting we become an extension of your organisation for the entire project duration, requiring no training or supervision. We take the time to intimately understand your organisation, and in doing so, we offer practical, results-oriented solutions to difficult business problems.
We help to manage pricing and costs by:
- Identifying the key drivers of your businessIdentifying improvement initiatives
- Analysing company internal data
- Evaluating your industry, business structures and day to day operations
- Facilitating the implementation of all initiatives
Our services include:
- Business Model Review & Profit Improvement
- Balanced Scorecard
- Contract Compliance & Data Analysis Cost Model development
- Management and KPI ReportingLabour Costings
- Overhead Allocation Models
- Financial Analysis – Contract Negotiation
- Pricing development and strategies
- Cost containment or cost reduction strategies
We can provide you with the tools and support to answer questions such as:
- What is our true net profit by product, service and customer?
- How do our prices compare to competitors?
- How price sensitive are our clients on different products?
- How should we respond to, or avoid price wars?
- Are our prices for additional services/products reflecting the true cost of providing them?
- How would a change in our prices (up or down) impact on our net profit?
- Are there opportunities to realise savings in our value chain by doing things differently from today?
- Could we change key processes within the company and become more efficient?
- Are there opportunities to realise cost savings from our suppliers?
- Can we reach the market in a more efficient way?
- Are there opportunities to cut overhead costs?
- Can we procure products and services better?