FREE Expert Pricing Advice
What people are saying...
Amanda is a highly motivated and effective finance professional. Her work in cost accounting systems demonstrated a deep understanding of the complexities facing commercial and government business in understanding their true cost of delivering service.
Connect with AJJ Consulting
We understand that as a busy owner of a small to medium-sized business, you require practical solutions that will solve your profit problems, at a competitive price.
Let us put our smart strategies and pricing models into place in your business – all you need to do is reap the profit!
If you’re having profit problems, we can help by utilising the following strategies:
- Cost Management – the process where we control and plan all the costs related to running your business.
- Pricing Optimisation – the process where we determine the optimum price for your goods and services, in order to enhance profits and minimise your expenditure.
In a nutshell, we look at:
- What's working
- What isn’t working
- Where the opportunities are
We take the time and trouble to really understand your business.
We’ll provide you with the tools and support to answers these questions:
- What is your true net profit by product, service and customer?
- How do your prices compare to competitors?
- How price sensitive are your clients on different products?
- How should you respond to, or avoid price wars?
- Are your prices for additional services/products reflecting the true cost of providing them?
- How would a change in your prices (up or down) impact on your net profit?
- Are there opportunities to realise savings in your value chain by doing things differently from today?
- Could you change key processes within the company and become more efficient?
- Are there opportunities to realise cost savings from your suppliers?
- Can you reach the market in a more efficient way?Are there opportunities to cut overhead costs?
- Can you procure products and services better?
At AJJ Consulting we are in the business of helping other businesses stay competitive, that’s why so many people choose to work with us.